[Freetype] Another question about FT_Decompose_Outline

From: ~
Subject: [Freetype] Another question about FT_Decompose_Outline
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 17:31:30 +1100

sorry to ask another silly question, but....
my original question about the usage of FT_Decompose_Outline was really about
the
functions pointed to by func_interface argument. From my reading of the
documentation,
I had thought that the functions to decompose a glyph into a series of curves
and lines, etc ,
(such as move_to, line_to, cubic_to) etc existed already somewhere within
freetype.
Is this not true.
In other words, do I have to implement the emitter functions myself ?

A little background : what I'm trying to do is just read a truetype glyph,
extract the vectorial
representation of  it's outline. The output of this process I assumed would be
a bunch of
control points for curves and lines that I could pass to a vector renderer......

thanks for any help....
~

blackpaw monki
U.S. National forest protections at risk! Send your objections by April 6:
http://www.care2.com/go/z/4835