Re: [Freetype] Freetype 2.1.3 Mac bugs - proper dfont handling

From: Paul Miller
Subject: Re: [Freetype] Freetype 2.1.3 Mac bugs - proper dfont handling
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 12:21:19 -0600

Actually, they are! A .dfont is the equivalent of a Mac OS 9 "Font Suitcase", but with the resource fork as a data fork instead...

Ah - ok that makes sense. I THOUGHT it used to work before too!

        This code worked fine previously.

        What version of Mac OS X are you using?

Should that matter? I think it's the latest, non-Jaguar version.  10.1.?