[Freetype] Re: help modifying freetype demo.

From: George H
Subject: [Freetype] Re: help modifying freetype demo.
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 16:09:06 -0500

Hello,

I would like to modify the ftview freetype demo, to work with an off-screen Mesa context I am using.

It's my understanding the the MIGS portion of the demo is setup to only display grayscale characters. I am having trouble understanding how I could add support for rendering characters in a variety of colors.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, if any one is aware of other C interfaces to freetype I would love to see them.

Thank you.
George

Unlimited Internet access for only $21.95/month.  Try MSN! http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/2monthsfree.asp