[Freetype] Compiling 'Xft enabled' mozilla source failed...

From: Zenith Lau
Subject: [Freetype] Compiling 'Xft enabled' mozilla source failed...
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 16:40:58 +0800

Hi,

        I have get the mozilla 1.1b and patch it with the xft patch from
keithp.com, and patch can
        applied successful, but the compilation is still failed. The follwing
is the error :
        fccharset.c: In function `FcFreeTypeCharIndex':
        fccharset.c:906: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
        fccharset.c:915: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
        fccharset.c:924: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
        fccharset.c: In function `FcFreeTypeCharSet':
        fccharset.c:1007: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
        fccharset.c:1046: too few arguments to function `FT_Get_Next_Char'
        fccharset.c:1073: too few arguments to function `FT_Get_Next_Char'

        I've noticed, it have a own copy of fontconfig/Xft/freetype inside the
source tree. Why do
        they not just link with the system side .so library ?? Is it the cause
of the program.

Zenith