Re: [Freetype] Stable version

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Freetype] Stable version
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 07:42:43 +0200 (CEST)

> The web page keeps talking about stable and development
> versions. Which are which? Are 2.1.x development and 2.0.x stable,
> or is 2.1.1 just the next in sequence after 2.0.9?

It was David's plan to have 2.0.x stable, and 2.1.x is the
development version.  There have been some fixes to the stable branch
after the release of 2.0.9; maybe there is a good guy volunteering to
check the ChangeLog file whether other serious bug fixes should be
applied...  We could then release 2.0.10.