[Freetype] font file

From: Angela Hunziker
Subject: [Freetype] font file
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 09:30:56 +0200

I was looking at some freetype code recently where the informations (size of
instructions, flags, vector of the points on or off the outline,...) are
extracted from an opened font file by e.g. GET_Byte(). But I didn't find
anywhere how this font file does look like. I'd like to have a look at such
a font file to know in which order to read the informations from the font
file stream. Is there an example of such a font file on the freetype
homepage? And when not can anybody publish one?

thanks, Angela