[Freetype] Make failure

From: davmaz
Subject: [Freetype] Make failure
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 18:57:59 -0500

Hi,
The second stage of make fails on my machine (Mac Ti, OS X 10.1.2) with this error message: Users/davmaz/Desktop/freetype-2.0.4/objs/winfnt.lo -lc -install_name /usr/local/lib/libfreetype.6.dylib -compatibility_version 8 -current_version 8.0
ld: -undefined error must be used when -twolevel_namespace is in effect
/usr/bin/libtool: internal link edit command failed
make: *** [/Users/davmaz/Desktop/freetype-2.0.4/objs/libfreetype.la] Error 1

I tried running the second stage make as su, but that didn't effect anything. Is this worth debugging? I've just downloaded and built files for an hour or so to run AT&T's graphViz only to fail on this last step.

Thanks for any help!
Dave