[Freetype] awesome

From: Skybuck Flying
Subject: [Freetype] awesome
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 15:26:41 +0100

I just tried the borland pascal 7 sources for free type 1.

I didn't think it would work... but it did.

I tried hi-res and low-res resolutions... it's amazing.

And that for 16 bit dos programs... good work dudes !

I had only one little problem... there was no font in the package... so I had to download a font... the windows 98 fonts like ariel.ttf did not work with free type 1.... WAIT A SECOND... it DOESwork ! I just tried it.

It's arial not ariel :) I have been chatting with someone who calls himself ariel... hehehe... the windows 98 fonts do work !!! Man.. that were a lot of glyphs ! I put a delay(100) in the timer.pas application... :D

I have 1 question:

Is it possible to rotate glyphs ?? that would be awesome.

Good luck.

Greetz
 Skybuck.