RE: [Freetype] Memory leak ?

From: Paul Miller
Subject: RE: [Freetype] Memory leak ?
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 12:02:37 -0600

Well I didn't use FT_Done_Glyph function (I assumed I need to do it after
finishing
Glyphslot object,
should I call instead FT_Done_Glyphslot ?

I don't know anything about your other question, but you should probably be calling FT_Get_Glyph to bring the rendered glyph into a separate FT_Glyph object, then call FT_Done_Glyph when you're done with that.

--
Paul T. Miller | VP of Engineering, Profound Effects, Inc. | http://www.profoundeffects.com