RE: [Freetype] Question on MacOS X

From: Changyuan Hu
Subject: RE: [Freetype] Question on MacOS X
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 14:14:13 -0500

Ohh, I forget one point. I am still using FreeType 1.2.2. Since I only use FT
to open font file and extract outlines, not to render text, so I did not
upgrade to FT2. Is there any improvement in FT2 in terms of font file
decoding?? Shall I upgrade to FT2 to fix the MacOS X problem?

Thanks,
Changyuan