[Freetype] freetype tools fail reading truetype-fonts under windows (suc

From: Elvira Otto
Subject: [Freetype] freetype tools fail reading truetype-fonts under windows (success)
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 22:07:59 +0200

Thanks for the answers.

As a last trying, I've downloaded freetype version 2.0.4 once more
and compiled it with the free comandline compiler version 5.51 from Borland.

What should I say: now the truetype and other windows fonts can be read
by the freetype tools.

I'm sorry, that I can't say, what did go wrong the last time I tried it.

Some remarks:
To compile the library as a dynamic DLL, I must change the macro-definition
FT_EXPORT_DEF to export "C" __declspec(dllexport).
Furthermore some files (e.g. ftmm.c) must be included to the component-files
(e.g. ftbase.c) to compile some of the demo-programs.

Regards.
address@hidden, 8MB Speicher, Verschluesselung - http://freemail.web.de