[Freetype] Server Migration Status (completed)

From: David Turner
Subject: [Freetype] Server Migration Status (completed)
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 11:36:43 +0200

Hello everyone,

  the server migration is now basically complete, and the machine
  on its feet. Both the mailman archives and CVS repository have
  been "updated" to their content of last week and I now encourage
  you to use them :o)

  the only problem remaining seems to be a Mailman bug that prevents
  access to the management screen, but I'm working on this.. Pheeww..

Thanks for your patience..

- David