[Freetype] Australian FTP Mirror to Shutdown

From: Nigel Stewart
Subject: [Freetype] Australian FTP Mirror to Shutdown
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 01:10:49 +1100

Hello everyone,

Sorry to post this administrivia to the general list,
but I'm having trouble getting to the freetype site
and the moment.

>From Monday next week it will not be possible for us
to continue our mirror service of the freetype
FTP archives.  This is due in changes to our
hosting arrangements - we are giving up our dedicated
server and renting some space in Canada - which means
that we can't mirror, due to lack of space and tools.

If somewhere here could make sure this gets to the
right person, so that the links can be removed
before disrupting downloads.  We'll begin propagating
our new IP on Monday.

My apolgies for the short notice.

Thanks,

Nigel Stewart