[Freetype] Virus Alert - Here you have

From: Feinberg, Matthew
Subject: [Freetype] Virus Alert - Here you have
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 18:10:46 -0500

Apparently, the "Anna" or "VBS/SST" virus got into our e-mail system,
and was in turn inadvertently sent to the FreeType mailing list.  If you
received a message titled "Here you have, ;o)" please do not open it --
it contains the virus.

As far as I can tell, the virus doesn't actually infect your system
(other than putting an empty file in the Windows directory), but it does
forward itself to everyone in your address book.

You can find more information at http://www.mcafee.com or
http://www.symantec.com.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

--
Matthew A. Feinberg
Lead Programmer

"The best way to have a good idea is to have lots of ideas." --Linus
Pauling