potentially stupid questions from a new user

From: David Somers
Subject: potentially stupid questions from a new user
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 20:42:38 +0200

Hi,

I'm very new to Freetype, so apologies in advance for any stupid questions that I may ask ;-)

To start off with, I don't suppose anybody has got any code to go through a vector outline and dump the data in a more human readable format (like something similar to that produced by t1disasm)?

Also, has anybody thought about (or actually done) taking the glyph outline data, and using it to generate a Type 1 PFB/AFM set? Just asking, as this could be a neat way of converting TT and OTF fonts to T1.

Regards from Luxembourg,

David.