Re: freetype module in X 4.0

From: Pavel Kankovsky
Subject: Re: freetype module in X 4.0
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 00:34:15 +0200 (MET DST)

On Thu, 22 Jun 2000, Nikola Filipcic wrote:

> What i would like to change is dpi at which freetype renders font, because
> TT fonts are too big now (100dpi and i want 75dpi)

I doubt this a problem with FT of FT module. Try running you X server
with "-dpi 75" or replace -100-100- with -75-75- in XLFDs you use to
access those fonts.

--Pavel Kankovsky aka Peak  [ Boycott Microsoft--http://www.vcnet.com/bms ]
"Resistance is futile. Open your source code and prepare for assimilation."