Re: Call for FreeType mirrors !!

From: Stefan Seefeld
Subject: Re: Call for FreeType mirrors !!
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 14:04:57 -0500

David Turner wrote:

>   I am thus now calling for mirrors for the FTP site. I'm also
>   considering moving the FTP & Anonymous CVS to SourceForge or a
>   similar site.

I think this would be a very sound move. We (the berlin project) use
sourceforge as one of two sites and we are very happy with that. The
administration is very professional and you will find the different
administrative tools they provide very practical. You could keep your
current site as a mirror/backup. I'd recommend to use sourceforge at
least as ftp/cvs servers.

Stefan

Stefan Seefeld
Departement de Physique