Regarding guidance for contribution to your organisation

From: Shivansh Khare
Subject: Regarding guidance for contribution to your organisation
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2023 23:50:47 +0530

Respected Sir/madam

I am Shivansh Khare , an undergrad, at JSSSTU Mysore ,India. Currently I am in my second year of college and pursuing my Bachelors degree in Computer Science and Business Systems (a new course designed by TCS).

I am new to open source contributions but I am well aware of C, C++ and have studied many machine learning concepts such as linear algebra ,Automata theory  etc.

I am very much excited for open source contributions and would love to work with you but could you please tell me how to get started?

Also it would be a very kind gesture if you can help me in guiding for GSOC

Hoping to hear from you soon

Regards

Shivansh Khare

Sent from Mail for Windows