[ft-devel] GSOC -Project Availability

From: Sadeep Weerasinghe
Subject: [ft-devel] GSOC -Project Availability
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2019 12:24:50 +0530

Hello everyone,

I'm a 3rd year computer engineering student. I'm willing to work on "Develop a test framework for checking FreeType's rendering output"

I have built the project using sources.

I looked into the (apparently) the same project which was done by Kushal in GSOC 2017. I want to know what are the limitations in his implementation.

Also does this project have a confirmed student?
Has anyone applied for this?
If so is there any other project in FreeType that I can apply to?

I am willing to do some implementation before the application period is over (<48hrs) as a proof of concept.

I just want to know if this project is already taken by someone before working on this, since there is less than 48 hrs to the GSOC application closes and I want to utilize this 48 hrs effectively.

Thanks