erw-devel

Re: [Erw-devel] fset (again) - usability recommendations/ feature reques

From: erw-devel
Subject: Re: [Erw-devel] fset (again) - usability recommendations/ feature requests
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 18:34:30 +0200

On Thu, 2005-04-28 at 21:43 -0400, address@hidden wrote:

> Should that work? I can't figure anyway within the 'normal' syntax
> in the custom forms to get to the file or display attributes...

Sorry to get back to this so late, but this message got somehow out of
the loop.

No, it shouldn't work and it doesn't--I didn't think you wanted to use
it in labels. With alpha1

http://erw.dsi.unimi.it/ERW-1.0.10-alpha1.tar.gz

you can do it 8^). Let me know if it works... the name is just
"original".

Ciao,

seba