edu-eu

[edu-eu] edu@ LinuxTag Berlin

From: Thomas Jensch
Subject: [edu-eu] edu@ LinuxTag Berlin
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 17:56:52 +0200

Dear edu@,

in my capacity as coordinator of the education activity I plan to attend the
LT in Berlin.
Obviously this needs some preparation to make address@hidden a success.
Therefore I like to start a brainstorm phase for a couple of days during which
I like to invite you to submit random thoughts on the issue.

You may pick up some of the following points:
- is there an overall interest in something special for education
- do you know of other people thinking about/ organising something at LTB
- what should be the outcome of edu related events
- what are the urgend issues which need to be adressed
- do you prefer a certain working style
- do you consider a certain approach as very useful for $outcome
-

Hopefully this serves as a starter; during the next days I will also contact
some of the groups / initiatives /projects etc. individually.

mfg
Thomas Jensch, Intern - Zurich office

--
Free Software Foundation Europe (FSFE)   (http://fsfe.org)