[Pnet-developers] FW: [bug #18319] FileStream write pointer invalidated

From: ktreichel
Subject: [Pnet-developers] FW: [bug #18319] FileStream write pointer invalidated by Read from file.
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 20:01:39 +0100

Hi Nick,

i'm doing a lot of work on cygwin and never had any problems.

It sworks just the same as on Linux (at least if you use the cvm interpreter).

You allways have to make install to get the changes picked up without
specifying a library path.

If you want to use the jit you'll have to add --with-jit --disable-cygwin to
the call to ./configure.

With this configuration you'll allways have to specify the library dir on
starting ilrun with the windows path but backslashes replaced by slash.

These are the differences that came to my mind.

Klaus