[Pnet-developers] Need help, finding memory leaks

From: Heiko.Weiss
Subject: [Pnet-developers] Need help, finding memory leaks
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 12:17:22 +0200

Hi all,

Need some help with pnet and pnetlib.

We have still memory leaks in pnet or pnetlib.

Since I don't know much about GC in pnet, I'd like to ask YOU if you could implement a special feature in GC for me.

I would like to have a method in GC where I could give an object in and GC should give me all objects which references of the given object.

Like that: object[] GC.GetReferences( object o );

Can someone implement a method like that in GC?
And I need a dll too, to call this method.

THX A LOT.

Cheers

Heiko