Re: [Pnet-developers] Porting work remaining question

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] Porting work remaining question
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 06:20:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

> hello.exe image does ilrun have to spawn cscc-cs?

Nope.

>  >>>> COP_L2I -1-
>  >>>> CVM_WORDS_PER_LONG = 1
>  >>>> sizeof(ILInt64) = 8
>  >>>> sizeof(CVMWord) = 8
>  >>>> stacktop(llx)= 80090dd2e8
>  >>>> &(stacktop[-CVM_WORDS_PER_LONG]) = 88090dd2e0

This seems just about right .. unless the entire
address of stacktop is wrong ?. My suspicions are
more on the mload that you have there in your dump.

> '&(stacktop[-CVM_WORDS_PER_LONG])' is
> de-referenced that I get an error accessing out of
> range memory.

Very very strange ... I will run ilrun with CVM DUMP
with current CVS and let you know if I catch on
some difference.

> mscorlib.dll. Are there other supporting components
> required at
> this point?

I18n.*.dlls would be nice :)

Gopal