RE: [Pnet-developers] Threads and System.Windows.Forms problems

From: Thong (Tum) Nguyen
Subject: RE: [Pnet-developers] Threads and System.Windows.Forms problems
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 14:14:33 +1200

Hi Klaus,

I've fixed the test_thread problems.

The pnetlib test results are expected at the moment -- there's a bug in the
exception catching code which is being worked on.  We should probably
disable those abort tests until the bug is resolved.

I'll be able to investigate the FormsHello problem once I find a linux box.
Did you make sure you did a make distclean and auto_gen?  Some engine data
structures changed and that often will cause a segfault if you don't rebuild
from scratch.

Regards,

^Tum