Re: [Pnet-developers] CSUnit and NUnit under Portable.NET on MacOSX

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] CSUnit and NUnit under Portable.NET on MacOSX
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 08:13:21 +1000

On Wednesday 12 May 2004 02:19 am, Jason King wrote:

> I recently came across csUnit on sourceforge.  As I understand it, the
> csUnit on sourceforge is Windows only (uses registry and GAC) and I can
> therefore assume that the csunit that used to be present in Pnet is not
> the same thing.

It is something completely different.

> Is csunit for Portable.net currently being developed by
> anyone...and the usual question: any plans or information?

It pretty much has all of the features that it needs for testing pnetlib.  It
was designed to be as minimal as possible, for use within automated test
suites in an autoconf/automake environment.  Other features will be added as
people request them.

Cheers,

Rhys.