Re: [Pnet-developers] winforms not working anymore on OSX

From: Enrique Zamudio
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] winforms not working anymore on OSX
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 11:34:33 -0500

"Gopal V" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hmm... is the XHello example working for you ?

no, it has never worked for me. Even when the rest of the samples worked.

> In case you're missing the libImlib, I have a simpler XHello app to just
> show a window.. cscc -lXsharp XHello.cs and test.
>
> If this works , that's good news :)

actually it just got worse. I updated again yesterday and now nothing runs,
not even hello.exe (which is a very basic hello world)

> IIRC, TextBox is unimplemented ...

yes but last time I checked at least it drew a white rectangle (wasn't
editable, didn't display any text, but it didn't crash the app)

I wrote a small program that only creates a Form and displays it, but it
doesn't work either. Like I said, now even hello world crashes with a
horrible "bus error".

eZL