Re: [Pnet-developers] SSL/TLS support in pnetlib

From: Chris Smith
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] SSL/TLS support in pnetlib
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 22:45:28 +0100

> The wrapper is flexible enough to support multiple SSL/TLS toolkits at the
> same time, if someone wants to try their hand at wrapping GNUTLS or some
> other toolkit.

Supurb.  I will check it out presently.
Incidentally, GNUTLS provides an abstraction layer in their 'extras' lib
that
provides function signature compatibility with openSSL... so that means that
we could go with GnuTLS right away with a little hacking - for the
GNU heads among us.

But then again I know openSSL so I'm happy right now.

Chris