Re: [DotGNU]Channel #dotgnu

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Channel #dotgnu
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 18:43:19 +1000

The ban has been lifted at my request.  I suggest that everyone take a 24 hour
breather, get a good night's sleep, and come at it fresh again tomorrow.

#dotgnu can be a boisterous place at times.  I urge everyone to develop a
thicker skin and concentrate on how to improve DotGNU, fixing whatever
shortcomings that we may have.  It's all right to point out that there are
issues.  Once.  Twice maybe.  But harping on them, or dragging them out again
every time tempers flare, won't fix them.