[DotGNU]Problem running gui apps in Freebsd 4.8

From: Bhasker Hariharan
Subject: [DotGNU]Problem running gui apps in Freebsd 4.8
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 16:13:05 +0530

hi,

I built and installed pnet and pnetlibs. But i am unable to run any gui
apps. Every app i run gives me the same following error..

ilrun nim.exe
Uncaught exception: System.EntryPointNotFoundException: Entry point was
not found
        at Xsharp.Font.CreateFont(String, Int32, FontStyle) in ./Font.
cs:311
        at Xsharp.Font.CreateFont(String) in ./Font.cs:342
and a lot more stack trace...

ilrun XHello.exe
Uncaught exception: System.EntryPointNotFoundException: Entry point was
not found
        at Xsharp.Font.CreateFont(String, Int32, FontStyle) in ./Font.
cs:311
        at Xsharp.Font.CreateFont(String) in ./Font.cs:342
        at Xsharp.Font.CreateFromXLFD(String) in ./Font.cs:383
        at Xsharp.Application..ctor(String, String[]) in ./Application.
cs:254
        at XHello.Main(String[]) in ./XHello.cs:29

I am not sure what the problem is can somebody help me solve this?

-Bhasker