Re: [DotGNU]The DotGNU FIXIT at LCA2004

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]The DotGNU FIXIT at LCA2004
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 08:27:51 +1000

On Saturday 24 January 2004 07:51 am, Eric Butler wrote:
> If you look through the past IRC logs, I was part of a discussion about
> updating the website. I made several suggestions directly related to what
> you mentioned in this email, all of which were almost instantly shot down.

We'll address the Web site issues at this week's IRC meeting.  Feel free to
come along and re-raise them.  But keep in mind that it is one thing to raise
the issue.  It is another to actually volunteer to help write the HTML.  Web
pages don't write themselves. :-)

> - Don't use BugZilla!

We don't.  We use Savannah's bug system, which is based on SourceForge's.