Re: [DotGNU]error installing dotgnu (DGEE)

From: Chris Smith
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]error installing dotgnu (DGEE)
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 17:32:58 +0100

On Thursday 15 May 2003 06:02, Gopal V wrote:

> We have lift-off !... Chris , you should be happy now ?..

Oh yes :o)

> I think the next release of DGEE should be even more impressive as
> a middleware & webservice system ..
>
> Is the dbstore coming out for the next version ? (or do you intend to delay
> that ?)

The dbstore bit handles all the ownership, grouping etc info.
That is the main focus of the development at the moment (well the
administrative features, but they need a db to work).

It also allows us to do session state etc, and this requirement has steered
the way db access happens within the dgee in the right direction :o)

Now we need to get a gui on the front. hehe

Chris Smith
  Technical Architect - netFluid Technology Ltd.
  "Internet Technologies, Distributed Systems and Tuxedo Consultancy"
  E: address@hidden  W: http://www.nfluid.co.uk