Re: [DotGNU]error installing dotgnu

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]error installing dotgnu
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 14:42:43 +0530

If memory serves me right, Szasz Pal wrote:
> What could be the problem ?

try reading the dgee.log ... (also are you sure you're running it according
to QuickStart ?) .. ie running dgeeenv.sh script from .bash_profile ?.

$DGEE_BASE/logs/dgee.log should have more info

> Second question: I'm very new to dot*, can you give me a short description,
> or  a link where explains briefly what's the main idea behind it, what is
> good for ?

http://dotgnu.org or http://wiki.dotgnu.org/

If you want a demo of what it could do , please try the C# webservices
that Adam Ballai has setup some time ago (IIRC it was in
http://minddog.shacknet.nu:8080/wstest.dgmx) ...

Or you could use the python/muse_client.py which is also based on the
minddog server ... to see a true blue webservice

But hopefully by the time you recieve this mail , Chris Smith might have
woken up and had a pop at this problem :-)

Gopal