Re: [DotGNU]Running mono-compiled/non-verifiable apps

From: Marcus
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Running mono-compiled/non-verifiable apps
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 16:07:59 -0600

I don't have a simple test in a short program because I don't know exactly
what triggers the problem. Even in a relatively large program like mcs.exe
(compiled by Mono), there is only once place where the non-verifiable code
occurs. If you'd like to examine the assembly, I've posted it at
http://mylinuxisp.com/~mathpup/mcs.exe

The specific verification errors are

[MD]: Error: TypeRef has a duplicate, token=0x40a17cec. [token:0x01000003]
[MD]: Error: TypeRef has a duplicate, token=0x40a17cec. [token:0x0100008E]
2 Errors Verifying /usr/local/bin/mcs.exe