Re: [DotGNU]Could someone test this on all platforms ?

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Could someone test this on all platforms ?
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 12:41:33 +0530

If memory serves me right, Aditya P. Bansod wrote:
> > address@hidden ~
> > $ ilrun a.out.exe
> > Segmentation fault (core dumped)
>

> After getting the latest CVS, I had the following results on Cygwin, P3-1GZ:
>
> $ ilrun.exe a.out.exe
> 2 Milliseconds

ok, cool...

> C:\cygwin\home\abansod>looper.exe
> 0 Milliseconds

hrmm.. deadcode removal :)

My tests with mono JIT have been surprising ... with ilrun outperforming
it by a factor of 8 to 12 consistently . I wanted to confirm that the
issue was not with CSCC generated code.

Anyway this was a trivial benchmark which just felt strange ...

Thanks all,
Gopal