Re: [DotGNU]Portability update: ia64 & alpha

From: K S GUNDU RAO
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Portability update: ia64 & alpha
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 16:51:18 +0530

Hi,
Rhys Weatherley wrote:

Because I've updated libffi and libgc, there is the possibility that some
platforms may stop working, or better yet, start working.  So, if you have a
non-Linux/i386 platform, then I'd appreciate it if you could try building and
then let me know if there are any problems, or if things are working now that
didn't before.

Could you pls. give me the ftp site for the latest sources so that I can try to build and test it on our environment.