Re: [DotGNU]Meet-a-thon announce, cut #1

From: Chris Smith
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Meet-a-thon announce, cut #1
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 18:38:03 +0000

On Friday 10 January 2003 17:56, Gopal V wrote:

> growing strongers still. The project has had a reasonably prosperous

s/strongers/stronger

> *) DGEE 0.1.0 -- xmlrpc appserver

DGEE 0.1.2, just to avoid confusion as there are DGEE 0.1.0's floating about

> I would like to know if someone is going to submit it to any news site ?.
> (I'll handle Slashdot.org personally) ... Other news sites like osnews,

I'm on osnews
Send me a final cut!

> Also who's doing builds where ? ... I'm building up a downloads.html
> file for the website after some time (prolly tomorrow). So I just want
> to know if someone is going to build a zip file for the windows build
> of Portable.Net ? .. (we'll do installers for 0.5.2 :-)

Got the DGEE ones under http://www.nfluid.com/download/rpm and /src

(For a quick text index see:
http://www.nfluid.com/download/rpm/index.txt and
http://www.nfluid.com/download/src/index.txt )

If you're not putting rpm links on the download page Gopal, let me know and
I'll put a page up somewhere.  The phlib and goldwater downloads are
available from the mail nfluid web pages anyway.

Reving to go.
Chris

--
Chris Smith
  Technical Architect - netFluid Technology Ltd.