Re: [DotGNU]Re: DotGNU Posters project

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Re: DotGNU Posters project
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 22:38:09 +0530

If memory serves me right, Dawkins, David wrote:
> Let's get the obvious ones out the way:
>  "the freedom in the web"  (/me nods to ghost in the machine, "deus ex
> machina" ?
>                               what's the latin for ""freedom in the web" ?)

Hi all,
        Including some of the comments from RMS , I've added a "Freedom"
based interpretation of the DotGNU project for the following file.

http://dotgnu.org/people.html

This is the developers directory and I'm not responsible for the content.
Though you can blame me for the formatting ;)

for those who need to add their own names to this list , please check
http://dotgnu.org/xml/developers/developers.xml for the format of the
entries and send a suitable patch.

I've removed the <aim> tag because it was either too long and most people
mistook it for "objective" ...

Please wait for the dotgnu.org website CVS to update or just check out
your own version ;)

 From the looks of it, it's going to be a loong night for me :-)

Gopal