[DotGNU]0.5.0 Deadline Approaches

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: [DotGNU]0.5.0 Deadline Approaches
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 14:34:51 +1000

We're counting down through the last day now for 0.5.0.

I plan to freeze the pnet, pnetlib, pnetC, etc source trees and start cutting
the source tarballs just after midnight UTC, Saturday Jan 11, which is 10am
local time on Saturday here in Brisbane.

That will give us about 10 hours to resolve any last minute emergencies prior
to the regular 10:00 UTC meeting tomorrow.  I will try to be online in IRC
most of the day.  If not, send me an e-mail and I'll drop in soon thereafter.

If you have any pending patches or bug reports, then submit them through
Savannah as soon as possible.  If you e-mail them to me or Gopal or the list,
they may get lost in the pile, so make sure you have a patch ID or a bug ID
number to quote.

If you have submitted a bug that is now closed but you think is not yet fixed,
then open a new bug report with a fresh test case - don't reuse the old one.

Any if anyone's seen ajmitch, wake him up - we'll need him for the debs. :-)