[DotGNU]Open Source Conference in Turkey

From: Chris Stephenson
Subject: [DotGNU]Open Source Conference in Turkey
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 01:24:25 +0200

I am writing from Bilgi University in Istanbul, Turkey.

I have been lurking on your list for a while and the progress you are making is very impressive.

We have just established an Open Source centre in the univeristy to promote the use of Free Software in Turkey.

We are planning an Open Source conference for 14/15 March and want to hold some sessions, possibly a full day, on "Alternatives to .NET".

Any of you developers like to come and give us a talk or two about dotGNU and associated issues?

Chris Stephenson