Re: [DotGNU]Discussing future plans

From: Mario D. Santana
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Discussing future plans
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 15:17:26 -0500

On Friday, January 3, 2003, at 05:46 PM, David Sugar wrote:
I think it is important that people realize dotgnu is not just pnet alone, and this is a great way to bring that message home if we can also get MACS out.

Agreed. I won't deny my bias, but I think MACS will be the best general-purpose digital/virtual identity framework out there, including commercial offerings. I'm pretty confident that it can become a jewel in DotGNU's crown.