[DotGNU]Code coverage analysis

From: Adam Treat
Subject: [DotGNU]Code coverage analysis
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 07:02:36 -0500

Hello All,

Recently, Zoltan Varga wrote a code coverage analysis tool with Qt#.

http://www.nexus.hu/vargaz2/
http://www.bullseye.com/coverage.html

The program uses a manual patch to the Mono jit to perform the work.  I was
wondering if pnet could use a program such as this?  If so, could it be
implemented without a patch to ilrun/cscc or how might this be accomplished?
I know nothing about the testing harness that pnet employs, but I thought I'd
see if anyone is interested in something like this...?

Cheers,

Adam