Re: [DotGNU]MS .NET cmdline scripting environment

From: Timothy Rue
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]MS .NET cmdline scripting environment
Date: 5 Jan 2003 11:25:22 -0500

On 01-Jan-03 13:41:19 Timothy Rue <address@hidden> wrote:
 TR> On 29-Dec-02 10:25:24 Christian Axelsson <address@hidden>
 TR> wrote:
 CA>> Take a look at
 CA>> http://slashdot.org/articles/02/12/29/1349230.shtml?tid=109 for
 CA>> a quick resume.

 CA>> How will this affect DotGNU? Will there be any attempts to
 CA>> implement crossplatform compability?

 CA>> --
 CA>> Christan Axelsson
 CA>> address@hidden

 CA>> If it ain't broken, I cant fix it.

 TR> I think it is really rather interesting:

[snip - see thread regarding a GPL shell being worked on (VIC)]

At http://appft1.uspto.gov/netahtml/PTO/search-bool.html

Application number 20020156774

There are also two other patents on the same "Semantic User Interface."

What the difference between these are I have no idea as they appear to be
the same thing being patented over and over.

Anyway, it was brought to my attention by someone who is probably not on
this list or has any idea of the short back and forth I've had with a list
member.

I'm sure it somehow is relevant to the VIC, otherwise this person would
not have thought to tell me.

---
*3 S.E.A.S - Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC) - VISION OF VISIONS!*
   *~ ~ ~      Advancing How we Perceive and Use the Tool of Computers!*
Timothy Rue      What's *DONE* in all we do?  *AI PK OI IP OP SF IQ ID KE*
Email @ mailto:address@hidden      >INPUT->(Processing)->OUTPUT>v
Web @ http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/  ^<--------<----9----<--------<