Re: [DotGNU]DotGNU developer's directory

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]DotGNU developer's directory
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 14:34:16 -0800 (PST)

Check out
http://www.ldodds.com/foaf/foaf-a-matic.html
you can just enter in all your info there
and then we can process it all automatically

here is mine :
<rdf:RDF
      xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#";
      xmlns:rdfs="http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#";
      xmlns:foaf="http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/";>
<foaf:Person>
<foaf:name>James Michael DuPont</foaf:name>
<foaf:title>Mr.</foaf:title>
<foaf:firstName>James Michael</foaf:firstName>
<foaf:surname>DuPont</foaf:surname>
<foaf:nick>mdupont</foaf:nick>
<foaf:mbox_sha1sum>7bfe287261d86a20682eec700be93e8d7bb5b61f</foaf:mbox_sha1sum>
<foaf:homepage rdf:resource="http://introspector.sf.net"/>
<foaf:workplaceHomepage rdf:resource="www.worldcom.com"/>
<foaf:workInfoHomepage rdf:resource="hacking"/></foaf:Person>

<rdfs:seeAlso
rdf:resource="http://www.ldodds.com/foaf/foaf-a-matic.html"/>

</rdf:RDF>

--- Ian Fung <address@hidden> wrote:
> hello DotGNU developers,
>
> since its jan 1st, my energy is at an all year high. besides from
> recovering from last nite, i was complaining about how i keep
> confusing
> people's location, age, etcetc. i want to create a DotGNU directory
> (you know, for cyberstalking and whatnot). i was told someone tried
> do this awhile ago but it never materialized. please participate to
> make a stronger DotGNU community. just email me as much info as you'd
>
> like to divulge and i will put it all together. hope everyone had a
> merry xmas and happy new year!
>
> for example, this would be mine.
>
> name: Ian Fung
> nick: alias