Re: [DotGNU]DGEE Pre Release

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]DGEE Pre Release
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 02:04:35 +0530

If memory serves me right, Gopal V wrote:
> It's the same ps aux afterwards as well ... nothing seems to
> happen and the boot reports a failure ...

Was a bug in the dgeeconf.xml which was missing a "/" in the paths ..
(actually chris figured it out ...)

After a couple of false starts, I have managed to get it working !..

> it's really amazing to have such a cool tool !.... and in apache too,
> with libgc enabled and a seperate daemon and all the stuff like message
> queueing...

Other than the slight segfaults pnet is giving on multiple requests (very
very strangely the daemon seem to survive such violent crashes) .... I have
success ... And this is only for even requests , odd requests seem to run
just fine ?.. (so must be some silly thing).

<log>

2003/01/01 01:55:22 01850:302:/DGEE/VM/pnetExec:ERR > gw_svc_call for
'/DGEE/RM/GetBytecode' failed with code 11 [Internal System Failure]

</log>

And the introspection into the webservice in HTML form is really cool !..
Also the xmlrpc really works, I checked it ...

I wish someone would put this online at some weird port or something on
a box, so that everyone could see what this baby could do .. ?

And I hope the savannah project comes along quickly ... I really want to
help on this baby ....

Gopal