Re: [DotGNU]DGEE Pre Release

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]DGEE Pre Release
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 20:51:04 +0530

If memory serves me right, Chris Smith wrote:
> Following the QUICKSTART guide in the dgee tarball takes you through the
> whole installation (remember the prerequisites above).  Any problems, refer
> to the README, INSTALL and website.

I managed to install goldwater all right , but goldwater start
doesn't seem to do anything ?

It's the same ps aux afterwards as well ... nothing seems to
happen and the boot reports a failure ...

it's really amazing to have such a cool tool !.... and in apache too,
with libgc enabled and a seperate daemon and all the stuff like message
queueing...

Btw, I hope that I can get an 8-puzzle with this thing as an online game
using python gtk... at least in time for Rhys's great big day out on the
linuxconf (if someone cares to remember, we had a CGI 8-puzzle for the
last linuxconf :-)

Gopal