Re: [DotGNU]Pnet / C# book?

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Pnet / C# book?
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 20:33:01 +0530

If memory serves me right, Eric Altendorf wrote:
> So, did anything happen with the proposal to write a C# tutorial book?
> I was just looking around on sourceforge and savannah and didn't see
> anything...

http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/dgdp/

DotGNU documentation project .... I've started to actually work on the
compiler than the tutorial ... But well ... I still seem to have commit
access to dgdp CVS (though the viewcvs fails to show up anything).

All it now has is an excellent explanation of OOP by S11 .... maybe
someday , I'll get around to writing the intro chapters ...

Or does someone want to mess around with it ?

Gopal