Re: [DotGNU]define official DotGNU GUI toolkit

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]define official DotGNU GUI toolkit
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 13:30:13 -0500

Naturaly my favorite pick would be fox :).  But it is worth pointing out that
there are native ports of gtk on some of those other platforms too.  Quite
honestly, I think it's a ugly too, but perhaps gtk may be the best
compromise.  Certainly I think it's better to use an existing toolkit rather
than create yet another windowing toolkit (yawt?!).