[DotGNU]Updated german resources

From: Rainer Groesslinger
Subject: [DotGNU]Updated german resources
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 18:55:41 +0100

Hi, it's me again :)

Well, it didn't take until sunday *grin* (as I wrote ~2 hours ago).

A current - more complete - snapshot of the resources translated into german
can be found here:

http://www.gentoo-linux.net/dotgnu

The current status is something like this:

80% well translated
15% translated but not into good German (possibly changed the meaning of the
message ?)
5%  not translated (/runtime/Exception.txt is the only document not
translated, all others are complete or are only missing 2 or 3 messages)

Especially because of the 15% it would be _really_ helpful if another native
german could check the translation...Perhaps we'll find somebody giving some
feedback about it soon :)

So far
Rainer Groesslinger