Re: [DotGNU]Strategy for dealing with C++ virtual functions in a managed

From: Neil Cawse
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Strategy for dealing with C++ virtual functions in a managed binding.
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 09:32:03 -0500

yip, swig currently works well with c code as well - auto generating the
pinvokes. Ill make sure we properly support it.
The swig guys have done a thorough job in supporting c and c++ and will
continue to actively develop this product.
That's why it made sense for me to look at doing the work there. But to be
honest I havn't yet had a look at what Adam and the boys have done. Next on
my to do..